Posted Jan 31, 2021 at 13:40. Revised Feb 3, 2021 at 15:44.
Warning: dark mode is buggy; toggle in lower right corner of screen.
Contents — A Great 2021 Post and Article Index for OberlinChaos
Post and Article Index (alphabetical)
- Oberlin 1833 Just Transition Fund – Petition and News
- Oberlin And Gibson’s Bakery Revisited
- Oberlin College – Recent Grads Speak Out
- Oberlin College – Self-Inflicted UAW Labor Trouble
- Oberlin College Executive Pay
- Oberlin College Experiences A Giant Inverse Protest
- Oberlin College Fights 2 Student Sexcapades in Court
- Oberlin College Heritage
- Oberlin College Leap Day
- Oberlin College Poverty Generating Real Estate Investments
- Oberlin College Psychology Dept.
- Oberlin College Student Co-op Assn.
- Oberlin Commencement Plans
- Oberlin Music From 1950
- Oberlin Smashes 225 Grand Pianos
- Oberlin’s COVID Twilight Zone
- Oberlin, Boulders, And Bakeries
- Oberlin, Listen To Your Damn Lawyers!
- Old COVID-19 Killed at Oberlin College
The purpose of this blog is to tell the other side of the Gibson’s Bakery, OSCA, the Kosher-Halal Co-op, and UAW stories to Oberlin Alumni lest they believe the College’s heavily redacted and whitewashed version of events. Please tell your fellow Obies how our college has damaged its reputation, the worth of our degrees, the Gibsons, the college’s union workers, K-H, and the OSCA Co-op tradition. No pandemic, sleazy PR, or conflating of libel and slander with free speech can divert attention from the BOT’s negligence in these matters. Speak up and insist that the BOT arrest its compulsive, neo-Puritan righteousness, which has already eradicated either THOUSANDS of $36,000 scholarships or 225 Steinway concert grand pianos — just to wreck a tiny bakery, a cooperating union, K-H, and the OSCA Student Co-op!